Ceramic tile is known for its beauty, durability and the equity-enhancing potential it brings to a home. Consider ceramic tile if you want:
• A unique look for your home
• Flooring that will match the permanent features of your home
• Easy-to-clean and durable flooring
While CBL Floors no longer carries ceramic tile in store, we are partnered with tile shops around the cities and have a talented and experienced tile installer on-staff.
Glazed tile is made out of frit – an ingredient contained in glass – and colored dye. It can either be finished with a matte or shiny surface.
• Nonporous, impermeable surface that will not absorb water
• Stain and scratch resistant
Glazed tile is ideal for home renovation because it comes in wide variety of colors and styles
Unglazed tile is commonly referred to as “through body porcelains.” This means that the color of the tile is the same as the color of the clay used to make it. It is usually finished with a matte surface.
• Higher density and more durable than glazed tile
• Slip-proof and can withstand high foot traffic
Unglazed tiles are popular among schools, restaurants and office buildings because they are durable and suitable for indoor or outdoor spaces.
For more information about ceramic tile and to see if it’s right for your project, call us at 651-292-1011.